Citizenship Test Questions from the March 28 & April 4, 2011 issue of NEWSWEEK
(Questions are taken from pages 58 & 59 of Newsweek magazine’s article “What We Don’t Know” – “HOW IGNORANT ARE YOU?”)
3. Who was President during World War One?
10. Who is in charge of the Executive Branch?
11. We elect a U. S. Senator for how many years?
12. If both the President and Vice-President can no longer serve, who becomes President?
14. How many justices are on the Supreme Court?
15. What do we call the first 10 Amendments to the Constitution?
19. What territory did the United States buy from France in 1803?
24. What ocean is on the West Coast of the United States?