Trivia/Fact Quiz for May 12, 2010
1. Chicago, Illinois is on one of the GREAT LAKES. Name it
2. On Groucho Marx’s TV program You Bet Your Life –Who was the announcer and side-kick?
3. What person became President Nixon’s national security adviser?
4. In 1987, what person did President Reagan nominate to be on the Supreme Court? His confirmation was blocked. His last name is sometimes used as a verb.
5. Who was the Chief Justice (of the U. S. Supreme Court) at the time of Marbury v. Madison-1803?