Trivia/Fact Quiz for May 4, 2010
1. He was born into slavery in Maryland in February of 1818. He published his anti-slavery newspaper the North Star in Rochester, N. Y. He met with President Lincoln during the Civil War. Name this person
2. He was President during the Spanish-American War of 1898. Name this person
3. [After World War Two] What was the European Recovery Program called? It would aid European nations rebuild after the war.
4. ” When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary to dissolve the political bands….” What document are those words from?
5. [In April of 1951] What U. S. President fired General Douglas MacArthur?