Trivia/Fact Quiz for April 9, 2010
1. What Supreme Court Decision (1803) established the power of judicial review for the U. S. Supreme Court?
2. He founded the Standard Oil Company of Ohio. In 1882, the Standard Oil Trust was formed and gained control of 90% of the refining business in the United States. Name the person
3. He became the leader of the steel business in the United States. In 1901, he sold his steel properties to the newly formed United States Steel Corporation. Name this person
4. In 1901, he became President after President McKinley was killed by an assasin. He was the youngest person to become President. Name this person
5. He was mayor of New York City from 1933 to 1945. In addition to English, he spoke five languages. “When I make a mistake, it’s a beaut!” Name this person