Trivia/Fact Quiz for April 3, 2010
1. President Wilson sent troops into Mexico to capture Pancho Villa. What famous (World War One) general withdrew from Mexico in 1917 without capturing the guerrillas? He was known as “Black Jack”.
2. On September 1, 1939, Germany invaded Poland. What was the name given to their lightning type of warfare?
3. Oct. 16, 1859, he and his followers seized the federal arsenal at Harpers Ferry, Virginia (today West Virginia). He was hanged on Dec. 2, 1859. Name him
4. She was known as “Moses” for leading slaves to freedom. She lived from 1820 to 1913. Name her
5. On May 4, 1970, Ohio National Guard soldiers fired on demonstrators. Four student were killed and at least nine wounded. Name the campus/school where this happened