Trivia/Fact Quiz for Dec. 6, 2009
Dec. 6, 2009 FOR FUN Trivia/Fact Quiz:
1. The painting of Washington Crossing the Delaware was painted by
(A) John Trumbull (B) Irving Stuart (C) Paul Revere (D) Emanuel Leutze.
2. The Alien & Sedition Acts (1798) were passed by what former political party?
3. He lead a slave revolt in Virginia (1831). This person was tried and sentenced to hang. Name him.
4. After World War One, France built a line of concrete bunkers and fortifications along the German border. What was this defensive line called?
5. What was the name of the World War Two battle (in Belgium) that had the Americans saying “Nuts!” to the German’s call for surrender at Bastogne?
Since you may be at this site to see the WASHINGTON CROSSING THE DELAWARE picture–PERHAPS, you would like to visit my BLOG at: