Trivia/Fact Quiz for Nov. 15, 2009
Joel’s FOR FUN Fact/Trivia Quiz for Nov. 15, 2009.
1. There is a confluence of three rivers in Pittsburg, Penn. Name the 3 Rivers.
2. The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet ran on TV 1952-1966 (435 episodes). Name the TWO sons of Ozzie and Harriet.
3. You Bet Your Life with Groucho Marx ran on TV from 1950-1961. Who was Groucho’s announcer?
4. The TV show The Life of Riley ran from 1953-1958. Who played Chester A. Riley during 1953-1958?
5. The TV show The Lone Ranger ran from 1949-1952 & 1954-1956. Who played the Lone Ranger from 1949-1952 & 1954-1956?