NEW Trivia/Fact Quiz Oct. 14, 2009
Joel’s For Fun Fact/Trivia Quiz for Oct. 14, 2009
1. What is the capital of Kansas?
2. What is the capital of Louisiana?
3. What incident, in American History, occured on March 5, 1770.? Crispus Attucks was killed that day along with four others who died.
4. This last major battle of the American Revolution was fought in October of 1781. George Washington’s step-son Jack died (of illness) at this battle.
5. Today, the U. S. Constitution has how many amendments?
6. Name this 3 day battle of July 1863. It was a turning point in the Civil War. Pickett’s Charge took place during this battle.
7. He was the first U. S. President to be impeached. Edmund Ross voted Not Guilty in the impeachment trial in the U. S. Senate. It saved the president from being removed from office.
8. The heir to the throne of what country was killed in June of 1914. This killing lead to World War One.
9. Who was the American President when the U. S. entered World War One?
10. Who was the American soldier that was awarded the Medal of Honor for his actions during the Battle of the Argonne Forest on October 8, 1918?