NEW Joel’s For Fun Fact/Trivia Quiz
1. This man was elected President in 1920. He died after about 27 months in office . The Teapot Dome Scandal occured during his time as President. Name him.
2. Who was this jazz great? He was known as Pops, Sweet Pappa Dip, and Satchmo.
3. What man is credited with inventing the cotton gin? He made guns in present day Hamden, Ct.
4. What is the capital of West Virginia?
5. In 1975, South Viet Nam falls to Communist rule under what U. S. President?
6. Who was George Washington’s Vice-President?