Answers to Aug. 7 Quiz & a NEW QUIZ
I took the above picture in Madison, Conn. on June 16, 2004.
Answers to the Aug. 7th quiz BELOW:
1. William McKinley 2. Teddy Roosevelt 3. Cheyenne 4. Meet the Press 5. Salem 6. New York City
NEW Joel’s For Fun Fact/Trivia Quiz
1. Who was this World War One hero?–On October 8, 1918, during the Battle of the Argonne Forest-he is credited with killing and capturing a large number of German soldiers.
2. Name the treaty that ended World War One. Pres. Wilson largely wrote it but the U. S. Senate did not ratify it.
3. After the death of Pres. Harding he became President. He was famous for breaking a police strike in 1919 (in Boston).
4. What is the capital of Saudi Arabia?
5. What is the capital of Libya?
6. What is the capital of Turkey?